Is Celebrate Recovery for me?
The purpose of Celebrate Recovery® is to fellowship and celebrate Gods healing power in our lives through the eight recovery principles found in the beatitudes and Christ-centered 12 steps. This experience allows us to be changed. We open the door by sharing our experiences, victories, and hopes with one another. In addition, we become willing to accept God’s grace in solving our life problems.
By working the Christ-centered steps and applying their biblical principles found in the Beatitudes, we begin to grow spiritually and find healing. We become free from our addictive behaviors. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy, and most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with God and others. As we progress through the principles and the steps, we discover our personal, loving, and forgiving Higher Power- Jesus Christ.
© Celebrate Recovery®
Celebrate Recovery is for anyone with hurts habits or hang-ups. Things that hinder our walk with God.
The Feeling of being HURT is an emotional response to another person’s behavior or to a disturbing situation- abuse, abandonment, co-dependency, divorce, relationship issues, etc.
A HABIT is an addiction to someone or something- alcohol, drugs, food, gambling, sex, shopping, smoking, etc.
HANG-UP’s are negative mental attitudes that are used to cope with people or adversity-anger, depression, fear, unforgiveness, anxiety, etc.
HEALING is available through applying the principles of a Christ-centered recovery program in our lives.
Our hurts, habits and hang-ups can be stumbling blocks, or they can become stepping stones!
© Celebrate Recovery®
Our Thursday Night Schedule
We are very excited to get back together…
- The building has gone through a deep cleaning process, using virus-killing cleaning supplies
- Hand-sanitizer will be readily available
- We will be social distancing by spacing the seats a little further apart.
- Face Mask maybe worn, but it will be your choice. Please be mindful of others, they may or may not be comfortable with hugs or handshakes. Please ask before hugging or shaking someone’s hand.
- We still plan to open doors at 6:00 pm, but we will not be having a meal at this time. If we have snacks they will be prepackaged, and individually wrapped.
- If we have coffee we will have a volunteer serving coffee/water.
- We will have large group as usual (starting at 6:30) and break into small groups. We will be breaking groups up according to numbers. We will be following the social distancing in small group as well with the chairs farther apart.
- Also please if you are not feeling well, please stay home until you are feeling better. We do understand it is allergy season and some people do have coughs and sneezes, if you do please be mindful of others and wear a mask.